|On the other hand, YOU must add your listing, which is not automatic when you get a phone line (though unlike the phone company, we don’t care if your phone is a business phone, a home phone, or a cell phone)… our ONLY concern is that it is a LOCAL phone (which avoids a lot of the foreign, and in particular Nigeria-based, internet scams)|
- Your business leases space used by another/previous FoundLocally listing.
- Your new phone number is one re-assigned from a business (it’s worst if it was a taxi company, because calls come all hours of the day or night!)
- You may see a competitor’s listing on FoundLocally, though they are out of business (have you added your business to FoundLocally, too?).
- You notice a business has multiple listings in the directory, and one or more should be deleted to avoid clutter and confusion.
If you are NOT the Registered Contact for a listing:
- Click on the link in the Search Results, to view the listing, and then
- Click on Mark as Out of Business (in the white stripe) and
- Complete the form with your info and why the business should be deleted
OR if you ARE the Registered Contact for a listing:
- Slick on Login and enter your username & password, and THEN
- Click on the Link in the email you have received (or use the white Search box below the FoundLocally logo, and click on the business name in the Search Results)
- Click on Delete (in the white stripe) and
- Confirm if you want the business AND the contacts deleted