Would you like your company to look like this?
Here is ONE of the companies we helped recently re-shape their online marketing:
Click on the image above to view a portion of our client portfolio….
Internet Solutions for Business
The goal of any website is three-fold:
1. Bring customers in the door
Either to shop online or to visit your business and actually spend money, and also make the sales process more efficient, and
2. Make you look “larger than life”
To position you for other opportunities which helps your business to grow.
TransCanada FoundLocally Inc is a master at both, and can help any business wisely develop its web presence, whether its your FIRST ONE, or it’s time for the one you REALLY want.
3. Let customers reach you on EVERY device
Websites should look great on the desktop & laptops (clients at the office), and on tablets & smartphones (on the go). Half of internet searches are on mobile devices, and 80% of e-mails are opened on mobile devices.
Find your LOCAL Website Designer!
FoundLocally’s directories cover 30 communities from St John’s, Newfoundland, around the Maritimes, Ontario, and the Prairies, all the way to Victoria & Vancouver Island, in British Columbia. FoundLocally.com provides a great resource of local website designers & ad agencies who can help you create and manage your online presence. We recommend finding a designer close to you, so that you can meet in person, at your location or theirs, and so they can assist with content creation, including writing, photography, video, and 360 VR content.
Select a Website Designer from your community:
Disclaimer: We are not recommending or endorsing any of one these providers,and recommend that all businesses do their “due diligence” in evaluating their web suppliers.
Key Questions to Ask
Before deciding on a website designer, ask:
- Are they qualified, trained, and experienced? Can you confirm online or by checking references?
- Can they provide the full range of what you need? Or are they a specialist in branding, graphics, photography, design, programming, databases, or SEO and assigned specific parts of the process?
- Is their pricing clearly laid out, and within your budget range?
- Have they set out a clear schedule for completion? Is their proposed schedule realistic?
- Are YOU able to commit to provide materials & resources to them (or should that be delegated or contracted-out). Do YOU have time for necessary review & approval of their work, to ensure it reflects your business vision & message?
TransCanada FoundLocally has over 19 Years Experience
FoundLocally’s General Manager, Mark Ruthenberg, has worked in the Internet business since 1995 (he founded Calgary’s UWannwhat website), and since founding FoundLocally.com in 1999, we’ve been designing websites for ourselves and discerning clients.
We have worked with a broad range of clients and websites:
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Community Groups & Not-for-Profits
- Financial Services
- Public Companies
- Mobile Websites
- Responsive Websites
- Social Media
Our “Zero Maintenance” Website Design Philosophy
Our high standard of service and professionalism is built around our “Zero Maintenance Design Philosophy.” We study your business problems, and match your challenge with the appropriate technology. Our experience helps us to foresee growth issues, to design a site that doesn’t need rebuilding as your business grows.
The site is designed to reduce ongoing effort and maintenance, all the while speeding initial development. This reduces your ongoing site maintenance effort (and cost) while achieving the results you are expecting. We realize your business is what you do best, and any time spent on your website is time away from your customers,
Off-the-shelf tools reduce programming costs (and also on-going maintenance), and simple templates or web forms are used to update data (we even train your staff to self-maintain the web site), so you gain control on your total Internet project costs.
Our Value Proposition for YOUR Website Design
Business wants a fixed project price.
- Only inexperienced consultants need to bill by the hour. When’s the last time you heard of a home builder doing that?
Show all the “hidden” costs.
- Our proposals give clear, no-surprises disclosure, and we can help you negotiate hosting, web marketing, software licensing, and site maintenance costs.
- Why hire specialist consultants if they cannot foresee all the complications.