By Mark Ruthenberg, Advantage Tech Inc. and TransCanada FoundLocally Inc. Many folks misunderstand LinkedIn and…
FoundLocally has added a very reasonably-priced new Web Site Audit service, to help small businesses and their web designers maximize their online impact in an ever-more-competitive marketplace.
A website audit can improve the success of web marketing campaign, and impact decisions to upgrade or replace a web site by providing experienced and independent advice from someone without an economic interest in the decision to change (or not to change).
The Website Audit is an independent appraisal of the competitive strengths & weaknesses of your website, and covers over 200 attributes. You might want to know if you are being over-sold on website design, or realize website features are insufficient for stated business goals. A website audit is an important tool to help you understand how well your website works for you, helps recognize deficiencies, and assess its competitiveness in your community and your industry.
A website audit looks at over 200 key factors in these important areas:
- Best Practices for today’s web design & user interfaces, for happier users
- Underlying web page coding, as seen by the eyes of a search engine, for better SEO results.
- The impact of new technologies & Social Media, for new opportunities
- Customer interactivity and e-commerce system, for greater results
- Review your design & graphics, compared to your competition
Clients are provided a 20 page report with our observations and our experienced analysis delivered electronically the next business day.
FoundLocally’s Website Audit costs $500 for a small website (under 30 pages) and $1000 for larger websites. This can be arranged through our website, or through your website designer or advertising agency.