FoundLocally has added a very reasonably-priced new Web Site Audit service, to help small businesses and their web designers maximize their online impact in an ever-more-competitive marketplace.
The Website Audit is an independent appraisal of the competitive strengths & weaknesses of your website, and covers over 200 attributes. You might want to know if you are being over-sold on website design, or realize website features are insufficient for stated business goals. A website audit is an important tool to help you understand how well your website works for you, helps recognize deficiencies, and assess its competitiveness in your community and your industry.
A website audit looks at over 200 key factors in these important areas:
- Best Practices for today’s web design & user interfaces, for happier users
- Underlying web page coding, as seen by the eyes of a search engine, for better SEO results.
- The impact of new technologies & Social Media, for new opportunities
- Customer interactivity and e-commerce system, for greater results
- Review your design & graphics, compared to your competition
Clients are provided a 20 page report with our observations and our experienced analysis delivered electronically the next business day.
FoundLocally’s Website Audit costs $500 for a small website (under 30 pages) and $1000 for larger websites. This can be arranged through our website, or through your website designer or advertising agency.